RESIDENTIAL SALE CONVEYANCING PACKAGE
FIXED PROFESSIONAL FEE OF $770.00 INC GST
What’s included in our Fixed Fee?
* All work involved with a standard conveyance based on only REIQ and ADL Contracts for
Registered Properties only
* Settlement to be completed 21 days or more from receipt of your file.
* Trust accounting
Additional fees which may apply to a sale:
* Title search fee if one is not provided by the Agent – $20.00
* Banking of surplus settlement funds – $15.00-$25.00
* Contract Preparation – if there is no real estate agent involved with the sale we can prepare
contracts at an additional fee of $220.00
* This Quotation does not apply to non standard form contracts not of REIQ or ADL and for
properties which are not registered.
* Settlement Agent Fee
Brisbane CBD settlements: $77.00
Gold Coast Settlements: $77.00
Regional Settlements: TBA
If you’re buying any residential property in QLD refer to the relevant council below for your fixed fee quote including our standard searches and outlays and our professional fees!
Prices shown are ALL Inclusive*
Standard searches included above
- GST and Professional, Settlement and Trust Accounting Fees.
- searches / Rates / Water / Title / Plan / Land Tax / Form 13 / Search of Orders/ Certificate of Currency
- Brisbane CBD and Gold Coast Settlement Agent Fee
|COUNCIL REGION||TOTAL WITHOUT BODY CORP||TOTAL WITH BC|
|BRISBANE CITY COUNCIL||$1,479||$1,597|
|Lockyer Valley Council||$1,659||$1,777|
What is not included beyond the standard fixed fee above:
- Bank Cheque Fees – Please note that if you are required to use our trust account there will be additional charges for use of our trust account and for the cost of the bank cheque fees. Usually this fee is a minimum of $10.00 per cheque. As you can appreciate, we are charged by our bank for use of this trust account and therefore need to pass this on to you.
- If you do not have an incoming financier and are a cash buyer please note that our office is required to attend to the registration of your Transfer documents after settlement and that we charge a Professional Fee for Lodgement of Transfer Documents at Titles Office which allows us to attend the titles office on your behalf of $77.00 (inclusive of GST)
- If your bank requires a Priority Notice to be lodged at Titles office via PEXA please note that the cost of this is an additional $88.00.
- We also advise that should your purchase involve a Super Fund or Trust Name that we will charge an additional Professional Fee of $400.00 + GST to allow for this additional work involved in booking settlement with your bank and dealing with the transfers. Please note that we do not provide advice as to the establishment of the trust and we do not provide any legal and or financial advice as to the suitability, eligibility or financial viability or purchase under a trust.
- Should your purchase involve an amendment to the contract purchase price or rebate negotiated after the execution of the contract then our professional fees for this additional work will be $190; if a Deed of Rescission or Variation is required then additional professional fees in the sum of $400.00 will apply. Please note that these fees are GST exclusive.
- Please also note that our estimated fees quoted to you are for a standard conveyance and that this will not cover extensive building and pest inspection negotiations, extension and legal advice in relation to building and pest conditions. Please request an estimate of fees for building and pest disputes at the time.
- Extensions of time for Settlement where settlement is extended more than one time. As you can imagine there is a substantial amount of work involved in rebooking settlement and even negotiating an extension of time for settlement which is a contractual date to meet. If we are required to extend settlement more than once we will charge an additional professional fee of $110.00-$330.00 per extension request.
- Extensions of time for other contract due dates more than once. If we are required to keep extending due dates we reserve our rights to charge an additional professional fee of $35.00 per extension request. It is important to work together as a team to ensure that due dates are met on time and to minimise the amount of extensions required by giving consideration to the amount of time which is actually required when you need an extension.
- Overseas Clients are also charged an additional $330.00 as there are additional requirements we need to attend to ensure compliance and verification of identity along with delays in communication with overseas clients.